Top Ten Celebrity Falls Video

Wednesday |

Top ten celebrity falls refer to those celebrities falling on stage. The video came from youtube. But there is something lacking. They should have included Katy Perry in the list. May be this is an old video. I am not that sure but since as of now its the only video I can find, I might as well post it here. I am really blank as of now. The video features more than ten celebrities most of them are singers but what I will be posting on the list are the top ten singers falling on stage.


As you will see in the video below, the list of the singers falling down are:
1. Dave Grohl
2. Axl Rose
3. The Samba Guy
4. Howie from the Backstreet Boys
5. Beyonce (the fall seen around the world)
6. Bono
7. Robbie Williams
8. Britney Spears
9. Carmen Electra
10. Geckt

There are actually 19 of them but I only posted 10 to suit my title, hahaha! Enjoy watching guys.