Top Ten Songs for 2008

Wednesday |

I dont know what to post. So I think I should start my top ten 2008 posts. I saw this site featuring some top tens for 2008 so I decided I would start one for this video blog. I dont how this site based its top ten but I guess I'll just make this site the basis of my subsequent posts relating to 2008 top ten. Now I know that blogging is not good when it comes to Christmas Day. I'll remember that. I really want to be a professional blogger, if there is indeed a professional blogger. Blogging is something different. You dont have to adjust to different people just like when you are working in an office. I guess I'll have to do good in blogging.


So here are the top ten songs for 2008:
1 Hot N Cold by Katy Perry
2 Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) by Beyonce
3 Womanizer by Britney Spears
4 Circus by Britney Spears
5 Gotta Be Somebody by Nickelback
6 Poker Face by Lady GaGa
7 I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
8 If I Were A Boy by Beyonce
9 Run by Leona Lewis
10 So What by P!nk

I'll slowly post some videos of these songs. But I cannot promise I can complete it before the start of 2009. But at least I started my top ten already. Merry Christmas guys!