Top Ten Teen Celebrity Scandals for 2008

Thursday |

Below are the Top Ten Teen Celebrity Scandals for 2008! This top ten series is based on yahoo.com. They actually called them the Celebrity Brat Pack. They are twenty-one years and below. Its quite interesting there are actually many young stars who are making the limelight. At a very young age they actually are in Hollywood. I wonder what will happen to them in the next five (5) years. These teens have different issues to handle which in a way helped them in the stage that they are now. I know you are familiar with these teen celebrity stars.


The Top Ten Teen Celebrity Scandals for 2008 are:

1. Miley Cyrus
2. Vanessa Anne Hudgens
3. Chris Brown
4. Jonas Brothers
5. Rihanna
6. Taylor Swift
7. Jamie Lynn Spears
8. Hayden Panettiere
9. Zac Efron
10. Selena Gomez

I cannot explain one by one the details of the scandals these stars are involved with. Hopefully I can make a single post that is one by one out of this top ten. I hope I can still have time. For now I dont feel like making details with my post. Its Christmas. I think this is the time to celebrate!