De La Hoya-Pacquiao Fight National Anthem

Saturday |

Since hours from now, we will be witnessing the world's rare fight that is De La Hoya vs. Pacquiao, I thought of adding some videos showing the singers who will be singing the national anthem in the different fights undergone by Oscar "Golden Boy" De La Hoya and Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao. I just thought about it last night. I am just interested in bringing back the old times. You know, you can understand the future be learning and knowing what happened in the past. So, although I dont like history a lot, I just think that it would be fun to hear again those celebrities or singers singing their national anthem within the boxing ring.



Let me start by the Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao boxing fights. Here are the videos I collected of the individuals who sung the Philippine National Anthem. There are actually a lot more but I guess these are all I have to post. I still have to post for De La Hoya fight. So far all the singers that are in these videos Philippine celebrities. They are actually celebrities by profession.

Dessa - Philippine National Anthem


Kyla sings the Phil. National Anthem Pacquiao Barrera 2


REGINE VELASQUEZ - Lupang Hinirang


philippine national anthem geneva cruz manny pacquiao


For Oscar "Golden Boy" De La Hoya, there are actually no new videos. I apologize for that. I searched using different words for this but I failed. So sorry guys. On the other hand, Karylle will be singing the national anthem for todays Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya Dream Match fight.


UPDATE: Who wins Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya dream match? Or are you looking for Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya Dream Match Result? Well Pacquiao wins!