Britney Spears Birthday Concert TV and Leak Circus Album

Wednesday |

I have not mentioned in this blog (which I already did in my other blog) that Britney Spears will going to have a Birthday TV concert on December 2. Since that will be a few days from now, might as well post something about it. There are no new details that I found online. But then if you havent saw the video yet, you can now.



Britney Spears birthday TV concert will be seen at Good Morning America (GMA). Surely this will be the most talked topic online on that day not to mention that five days after that will be the Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya Dream Match fight (video). Blogging is becoming interesting than ever. In addition to that, in my search with Britney Spears Circus leak video, I got two but with only seconds to play. I think this time this is what they mean by Britney Spears Circus album leak. To make you go back to this blog, I added Britney Spears Womanizer video. Enjoy listening and watching!

Britney Spears TV concert on GMA Dec. 2nd


"Circus" Official Video - Teaser


Britney Spears - Circus Album - TV Promo


Britney Spears - Womanizer