Prison Break Season 4 Episode 13 (S04E13) Video Trailer

Wednesday |

As I promised in my previous post Prison Break S04E12 Selfless Complete Video, I now have Prison Break Season 4 Episode 13 (S04E13) video trailer. Now it got me thinking, when will the incarceration stop? I think it will not unless it will be Prison Break Season Finale. Why? I think that is because of the title. They limited the story into breaking into a prison cell. But it is possible that if they will have another season, they can add to the title to delimit themselves.



That's only a suggestion guys. I think if there is yet something fishy in the story then it will go on to being "Prison Break." After all, its the reason why we are watching to know what will happen to the story. I think we should just focus ourselves into watching the show episode by episode for it is what we are tasked to do. If we already know the story, definitely we would not watch it. Am I right?

Here are what you are waiting for the Prison Break Season 4 Episode 13 (S04E13) Deal or no Deal Video Trailer

Prison Break Season 4 Episode 13 (S04E13) Deal or No Deal


Prison Break Season 4 Preview episode 13


The above episode will be aired on December 1, 9:00pm at FOX. Check back for Prison Break Season 4 Episode 14 (S04E14) "Just Business" video trailer!