OBAMA INFOMERCIAL VIDEO

Thursday |

The most searched video today is this Obama infomercial video. It so happened that I just came watching fox news a while ago and seen this Acorn ad I think. I am not sure though. I wonder if this is what they are referring as Obama infomercial video. That is why I am eager to search online on what is this video all about.

This infomercial campaign has long been awaited by Presidential candidate Barack Obama. According to the news this video is a closing argument to the American people. This Obama infomercial video is a 30 minute ad giving actual importance to the voters specifically.

Below are the videos relating to this campaign ad of Obama:

1. Barack Obama infomercial ad video PT 1

2. Barack Obama infomercial ad video PT 2

3. Barack Obama infomercial ad video PT 3

4. Barack Obama infomercial ad video PT 4