HOUSE SEASON 5 EPISODE 6 (S05e09) VIDEO

Wednesday |

Have you seen House Season 5 Episode 6 (S05e09)? Well, I have not, lol. The airing was yesterday. I'll check some videos at youtube if there are already available videos of the episode. Here is a synopsis of the episode House Season 5 Episode 6 (S05e09) "Joy":
An ailing man suffers from blackouts and sleepwalks, leading the team to wonder if his sleepwalking is a symptom, or how the man is becoming exposed to something else. When the man’s daughter grows ill as well, the team must provide a diagnosis before both die. Meanwhile, Cuddy adopts a newborn but when the birth mother displays a rash, she has to make a decision between putting the mother or daughter at risk.

I only see the House TV show in advertisements, lol. I dont like medical terms really. May be this is the reason why I am not so interested in the House.

Watch the videos below (The full video will be posted as soon as I'll see one at youtube!):
1. House Season 5 Episode 6 (S05e09) "Joy" Sneak Peek (1)

2. House Season 5 Episode 6 (S05e09) "Joy" Sneak Peek (2)