Dick Clark Dead: Stars Sympathize Via Internet

Thursday |

Sorrow is the emotion that best describes the Hollywood entertainment today. For what reason? This is due to the death of Dick Clark. Dick Clark died Wednesday. The cause of death is heart attack.

Dick Clark became famous as he hosted the American Bandstand. He continued to remain at that status as a pioneer of ABC’s annual New Year’s countdown special — Rockin’ Eve.

In his death, some Hollywood celebrities has this to say:

Barry Manilow:
“This is a sad day. He was a dear friend, supporting me and my music for all of my years in the business. A great businessman and a true gentleman. An inspiration. My heart is so heavy now.”

Fergie:
“Dick Clark will be truly missed. We will carry on his legacy every New Year’s Eve.”

Ryan Seacrest:
“I am deeply saddened by the loss of my dear friend Dick Clark. He has truly been one of the greatest influences in my life. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.”

Gloria Estefan:
“Not too many people actually deserve the term ‘legend,’ Dick Clark embodied it & never lost his humility or humanity. We will miss him! Our sincerest condolences to Dick Clark’s wife, Kari, his family and all who loved & admired him which includes the whole Estefan clan!”