Tiger Woods Lost at WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship 2012 Video

Thursday |

The third time winner of WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship game, Tiger Woods, is not moving up for this year's tournament. This year is Tiger Woods' third time defeat of the game. Nick Watney defeated Tiger Woods in the second round.

According to Tiger Woods, "I didn't miss a single shot coming in, which is good. And that was fun to hit the ball that well. Unfortunately I just didn't make a putt when I needed it."

On the other hand, Nick Watney will face Lee Westwood on the third round of the 2012 WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship. Nick Watney says, "I'm very happy to move on. I feel a bit fortunate, as well. We don't see him miss putts like that very often. And there were a few of them." Watch Tiger Woods Lost at WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship 2012 video!