Watch The Expendable Movie Trailer

Monday |

Watching movies definitely can take away my stress from work. Recently I just watched in theater Twilight Saga : Eclipse , Karate Kid, Beautiful Briefcase, Night and Day in just a half day. I felt so bad because the internet connection yesterday was not so friendly that's why I get down on my DVD to ease my boredom. Anyway as I searched for another movie to come , I have one list in my memo paper. I am sure many would watch this because of its casts, a big time cast. Personalities such as Sylvester Stallone,Jet Li, Jason Statham, Eric Roberts, Dolph Lundgren, Randy Couture, Steve Austin, and many more... This movie is a hard-hitting action thriller. A group was hired to infiltrate South America countries and its dictator. A dangerous web of deceit and betrayal will all be experienced by the men. Their life will be in danger as they fight and of that it will also destroy their brotherhood.

The story likely is so interesting and I can't wait to watch it with my father. I am also looking forward to download the movie as soon as it will be premiered. Another Red Carpet show will be done again on August. I will be updating you on some events.