Joshua Clottey vs Manny Pacquiao Videos

Saturday |

A lot have been said. According to Pacquiao team, Joshua Clottey will taste his first knockout experience. According to Nonito Donaire Jr., “I hope Manny is not thinking that this is an easy fight. Clottey is big and has nothing to lose in this fight. But I really believe Manny will score a late-round stoppage since Clottey will feel the punches thrown by Manny late in the fight.”

On the other hand, Joshua Clottey claims that Pacquiao is not that different to other fighters. Hence, defeating him is a possibility. He added that, “If I win this fight, I will never feel like I beat the best fighter in the world. I will feel like I had a fight with the best fighter out there right now — and I won.

This post will be updated for more of Joshua Clottey vs Manny Pacquiao videos.



RELATED POSTS:
Joshua Clottey vs Manny Pacquiao Daily Update
Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey Live Streaming
Joshua Clottey vs Manny Pacquiao Weigh In Live Streaming, Result, Photos and Videos
Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey Result
Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey Undercard
Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey Replay Video
Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey National Anthem
Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey Live on March 13