Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Shane Mosley Updates

Saturday |

Starting to date, this post will be updated on the latest regarding Shane Mosley vs Floyd Mayweather Jr. Mosley vs Mayweather boxing fight will push through come May 1. The contract was signed by both parties. Expect a formal announcement soon. What each boxer got to say about the fight? See below.

According to Mayweather, "This one is definitely for the fans as I wasn't going to waste anyone's time with a meaningless tune-up bout and asked to fight Shane immediately. I have said ever since I came back to the sport that I only wanted to fight the best. I think Shane is one of the best, but come May 1, he still won't be great enough to beat me."

According to Mosley, "I have always wanted to fight Floyd and now it is finally coming true. I am already in great shape and ready to show everyone on May 1 that I am stronger, faster and better than he is. I will have no problem beating him."

Who do you think will win? Check my poll at the right side bar of this blog.

RELATED POSTS:
Mayweather vs Mosley on Olympic Style Drug Test
Shane Mosley vs Floyd Mayweather Jr Tour Dates Promotion
Shane Mosley vs Floyd Mayweather Jr Live on May 1