World Championship Track and Field Day 4 Update

Tuesday |

I am not successful in my experiment for I just could not wake up early. I'll change my schedule in blogging so that I can be blogging live for the 2009 World Championship Track and Field especially so that it is already in the middle of the competition. I could not wait to learn the World Track and Field Championships 2009 Final Medal Count or IAAF World Championships 2009 Final Medal Count which we will know by the end of the competition.


Below is the 2009 World Championship Track and Field Day 4 Update:
-Steffi Nerius opened today's event with a javelin throw of 67.30 meters
-Sanya Richards of the USA won gold for the 400 meters title, with 49.00 seconds
-Kerron Clement broke world record for his 47.91 seconds 400m Hurdles
-Ezekiel Kemboi won for Steeplechase at 8:00.43
-Usain Bolt did not make it for the 200 meters

Check my other posts:
World Track and Field Championships 2009 Final Medal Count or IAAF World Championships 2009 Final Medal Count
Semenya Youtube Video
World Track and Field Championships 2009 Videos
World Track and Field Championships 2009 Medal Count or IAAF World Championships 2009 Medal Count
Usain Bolt 9.58 Video Usain Bolt 19.19 Video A World Record