All brandnew "Swoon" by Marie Digby

Tuesday |







I love to sing songs that comes from the heart, songs that makes me feel so inspired. The first time i heared Mary Digby singing umbrella by Rihanna , I was really amazed with the type of singing she had. She is a really cool girl and she is very beautiful ans so talented. Her songs, "fool", "unfold", stupid for you one my my favorite, " Say it Again" was all terific song for lovers.

This new song "Swoon" is all about a person who cannot explain every time she saw her honey. Everytime she encounter her boyfriend she then cannot do things on the right way, sometimes she is messy, clumsy and dizzy. Well I remember the time when I was asked by my Physician who happen to be my crush, he asked me about something and I never responded on the way that expected instead I am speechless and only the only thing I done is to smile.. What have i done? well did it happen to you?

Hear and watch Marie Digby's songs maybe you will love it.