Oscar Coverage 2009

Sunday |

It will be an hour from now, and The 81st Academy Awards start time begins. And that is 8:00 pm Eastern Time if you are searching as to what time do the oscars start. I think it is unnecessary for me to mention about Oscar predictions 2009 or 2009 academy award predictions. I just feel that I dont need to for it is more exciting to remain thrilled until the announcement of the Oscar winners or Oscar results.


If you are looking for Oscars 2009 Live Streaming, click on the link or you can check also abc oscars. Oscars tonight centers more on whether or not Heath Ledger wins the Best Supporting Actor Award. That is why the Oscars 2009 Presentation Order is changed. I am not sure though about this academy awards ballot, or oscar ballot. What I know though is that a printable oscar ballot 2009 is released. If you want to have a copy and print the same, please click the link provided.

So who are your Oscar picks? The Oscar odds is that anyone can be a winner and the least you expect will win, who knows, will bring home the Oscar trophy. Hopefully, I can provide Oscar red carpet videos. I know it will be hard but I will search for the same to be able to embed in this video blog so that you can at least watch the Oscar pre show. At least this time you can also have fun by being a part of Oscar bingo and Oscar trivia.

RELATED POSTS: Oscar Awards 2009 Oscars Academy Awards Host is Hugh Jackman Hugh Jackman Beyonce Oscars 2009 Presentation Video