Oscar Awards 2009

Sunday |

The Oscar Awards 2009 will be tonight. It seemed that all people around the world are also excited about it. Of course that includes me. I will be watching tonight the Oscar live. Fortunately, our local cable channel will be telecasting live the Oscar night. I am pretty sure that all countries all over the world will feature this event and every fan will be able to watch Oscars on TV.


As I mentioned in my previous post, Oscars 2009 Presentation Order, Oscar time will certainly be searched today. And I am completely correct about it. On the other hand, I already knew about the Oscar winners leak. Its entirely untrue so I did not bother to post about it. But for sure, tonight, February 22, 2009, the Oscar results will be revealed. Do you think Heath Ledger will win the Best Supporting Actor Award?

We will see that tonight. As to oscar schedule, you can check this post, Oscars 2009 Presentation Order. Watch Oscars online!

RELATED POSTS: Oscars Academy Awards Host is Hugh Jackman Oscar Coverage 2009