Nate Robinson Won Dunk Dontest of 2009 Video

Sunday |

I never thought that the name Nate Robinson would still be the number one searched name online. Nate Robinson will be read in almost all websites and weblogs online and I dont wanna be excluded with that blog since I have been updating this blog before the NBA All-Star 2009 event.


I saw the slam dunk contest and Nate Robinson Won Dunk Dontest of 2009. He deserves it. Because he defeated Superman of his krptonite, hehehe. Nate Robinson dunk contest is superb. This 2009 slam dunk contest is Nate Robinson's time again. I said again because he already won a slam dunk contest. You may wonder how tall is nate robinson really? He is 5 foot 9 inches tall. I believe that most fans including my brother wanted Rudy Fernandez to win the game but he didnt. As for his dunk, he dedicated his dunk to Fernando Martin. On the other hand, what will be most exciting in 2010 NBA all star game is that Lebron James will join the NBA 2010 Slam Dunk Competition.

Watch Nate Robinson Won Dunk Dontest of 2009 Video!




Thanks to all my readers!