UFC 93 Results Update

Saturday |

Below is the UFC 93 Results Update. Hours from now this post will be edited as to who will win the UFC 93 event. I did forgot about this topic. And now the day has come where judgment will be announced. I am not familiar with the players, if they are called players, I am not yet familiar with the terms used in here. But definitely my update on this event will be improved as compared to my previous post relating to UFC 92. And as this fight goes on and on, I will become an expert on how to update all UFC fans.


The Ultimate Fighting Championship at its 93 events is featuring Dan “Hollywood” Henderson versus Rich “The Ace” Franklin for the main event. I remember posting Henderson vs. Franklin video trailer but I could no longer find the same.

Anyway, below are the list of fights and the UFC 93 Results or winners will be in bold letters.

1. Rich Franklin vs Dan Henderson (winner)
2. Marcus Davis (winner) vs Chris Lytle
3. Alan Belcher (winner) vs Denis Kang
4. Jeremy Horn vs Rousimar Palhares (winner)
5. Mark Coleman vs Mauricio Rua (winner)
6. Nate Mohr vs Dennis Siver (winner)
7. Tomasz Drwal (winner) vs Ivan Serati
8. Tom Egan vs John Hathaway (winner)
9. Martin Kampmann (winner) vs Alexandre Barros
10. Eric Schafer (winner) vs Antonio Mendes

RELATED POSTS: UFC 93 Live Streaming UFC 93 Videos