Lost 2009 Showdown

Saturday |

What is Lost 2009 Showdown? I am new in this topic. However, I read the same weeks ago and forgot to update this blog. Lost showdown is actually a game for fans. Actually, I personally call it a game. Why? Its because Lost fans are encouraged to vote for their favorite portion of the show or what they call "the most memorable happenings from the series," that is referring to the past four seasons.


So, what should you do? You have to vote for your favorite moment in a week. And then the winner will be revealed on February 11, 2009. I think this is a promo for the premiere of Lost Season 5.

On February 11, I will be posting the Lost 2009 Showdown memorable moment winner. There is no video of Lost 2009 Showdown available online. I hope before the announcement of the winner I will be able to post the video in this blog.