Stealing is a Crime

Wednesday |

Please stop stealing my contents. There is this one site that copies everything that I post without my consent. Isnt this stealing? I worry that I may be banned for "double content" so they say. I dont know how to resolve the problem. This is the first time that I encountered the same. If any bloggers out there have experienced this kind of scam, please do help me to resolve the same. This should not be done by a person most especially for like-blogger.


What would you do if you experienced this kind of situation? The feeling is not good. You worked hard for it to search online to create a good post and there is this one blogger copying everything you posted. This is unfair. Please stop this. Stealing is a crime.

Please stop copying my post! The result for you will certainly be not good.