Lindsay Lohan-Samantha Ronson Breakup (video)

Tuesday |

Lindsay Lohan-Samantha Ronson Breakup? Is this true? While I am eating, this news came out. So, I stopped eating and here I am blogging about Lindsay Lohan-Samantha Ronson Breakup. I searched and searched in several celebrity sites and blogs. However, there is no article yet confirming the same. However, I found this video. I am not sure though what its saying for the volume of the video is so low. But then again, as long as their is a video, I'll take the opportunity to blog about it.


I have been blogging about Lindsay Lohan-Samantha Ronson love relationship in my celebrity blog. On the contrary, since I was doing very well in this video blog, I failed to update my celebrity blog regularly. According to that local news, the couple quarreled before the day of the new year. Then Lindsay Lohan leave Samantha Ronson's home. But then, neither couple confirmed the breakup.

Below is the Lindsay Lohan-Samantha Ronson Breakup video.