George Anthony Suicide Note

Friday |

I am not supposed to blog today anymore. But I could not ignore this news for I have been blogging about it eversince I learned of Caylee Anthony's case. You can read my previous posts regarding the matter which links are provided at the bottom of this post. The latest news today is regarding George Anthony Suicide Note. George Anthony is the grandfather of Caylee Anthony.


It was said that George Anthony attempted to commit suicide of which he left a five-page suicide note. One of his suicide notes was that he doesnt want to live anymore. The authorities would not comment further on the suicide note but assured that this act of George Anthony is not an indication that he has to do something with the crime.

As per the "George Anthony Suicide Note" I have note found any complete copy thereof. Dont worry I have this video relating to this update on the Caylee Anthony case.


RELATED POSTS: Caylee Anthony Died In June (video) Caylee Anthony Crime Scene Photos Casey Anthony Text Messages