Paula Abdul Out in American Idol Season 8

Friday |

I am concluding that this day is not a good day for me for blogging. As much as I want the same to be the same, the sources that I have been referring to is not at all opening. I worried sick. This site has been giving me advance update of the latest episodes of TV shows. There is one though but it opens so slow that it consumes a lot of time to the extent that up to now, this is yet my third post for the day. Grrr!!! I dont know what's the problem. I wanted to throw the computer. Gush. Anyway, while waiting for the site to open, there is news online that Paula Abdul is officially out in American Idol.


We all know that American Idol Season 8 will be shown by January, 2008. After the news relating to Paula Abdul on American Idol Stalker
, Paula Abdul is back, now declaring that she is done with American Idol. She's upset with Simon Cowell. Paul Abdul will not be returning in the show. However, there will still be three judges including Kara Dioguardi. We'll see the difference of American Idol without Paula Abdul.

American Idol Season 8 Promo feat. David Cook


Behind The Scenes of American Idol's David Cook Promo