Paula Abdul on American Idol Stalker

Tuesday |

It was all over the internet that Paula Abdul, who we all know is one of the American Idol judges, declared that Paula Goodspeed is her stalker. Paula Abdul declared in recent interviews in Good Morning America and The View that Paula Goodspeed was stalking her for 17 years. There are actually several declarations that Paula Abdul posits but I think it is superfluous to state it her in this video blog. What I wanted to emphasize though is the recent incident that occurred which is the suicide of Paula Goodspeed.



It seemed like I am late in this news but since this is the first time that I heard about it, I decided to blog the same. Paula Goodspeed committed suicide in front of Paula Abdul's car. They say that she committed suicide because of the humiliation she experienced after being dumped at the American Idol Season 5 edition. I have personal opinions on this matter but I will not post it here. I have respect for the dead. If you have some opinion about it, comment and share it with others.

Here are the videos I got from youtube relating to Paula Abdul on American Idol Stalker, Paula Goodspeed:

Former Idol Contestant Dead, In Front of Abduls House


Paula Goodspeed Audition


Paula Abdul shocked over death of American Idol contestant