The Office Stress Relief

Wednesday |

The Office Stress Relief will be shown on NBC on Sunday, Feb. 1. Quite too long ha. I guess I really have to focus on the midseason replacements. Anyway, I'll update you with the latest on what's going on with your favorite shows while they are still not airing like this particular post of mine. This is featuring The Office entitled Stress Relief. I think this is indeed an appropriate title. When we speak of office, it connotes stress, am I right? ahahaha! I know workers or employees can relate to this. May be this is the reason why The Office is really one of the hottest shows in America.



In addition to that, what is more exciting with this episode though is that Jack Black and Jessica Alba will be the guests stars. I am not sure though if this will be The Office Season 5 Episode 11 ( S05E11 ). There is also no videos yet available online. Well this is pretty obvious for it is more than one month since the show will be aired again. I hope I will still be blogging during that time. Well as much as I can, I will.

So, no videos for this post. In the meantime, check out my previous two posts relating to The Office TV show.

The Office Season 5 Episode 10 Moroccan Christmas ( S05E10 ) Complete Video

The Office Season 5 Episode 9 The Surplus ( S05E09 ) Video Trailer