2009 Midseason Replacements

Monday |

I read about this Midseason replacements for 2009. However, I did not bother to post for this for I have no idea what it is. Am I stupid? Definitely yes, right? Oh by the way, thank to Ritesh for commenting on my blog. I appreciate it. Here is her comment relating to my post entitled Heroes Season 3 Episode 13 ( S03E13 ) Duality - Duel Season Finale, "It is not the season finale.. it's the volume finale.. the season will consist of 22-24 episodes.. the rest will be aired in the month of February 2009.. Till that time we will be having heroes webisodes.. So be happy!!!" So many of us will be happy for sure, lol.


With the above reason the more I am adding several new TV shows in this video blog. That is why even if I am already very late in blogging about Midseason Replacements 2009, I still chose to blog about it for future references which I think you might wanna know also. So here is the schedule of 2009 midseason replacements; soon I will provide for the video trailer of those that I havent posted yet.

At ABC
Scrubs
Tuesday, January 6 at 8 p.m. - Scrubs Season 8 Episode 1 (s08e01) My Jerks Video Trailer

Lost
Wednesday, January 21 at 8 p.m. - Lost Season 5 Video Premiere

Castle
Monday, March 9 at 10 p.m.

Cupid
Tuesday, March 24 at 10 p.m.

The Unusuals
Wednesday, April 8 at 10 p.m.

At CBS
Game Show in My Head
Saturday, January 3 at 8 p.m.

Flashpoint
Friday, January 9 at 9 p.m.

Survivor
Thursday, February 12 at 8 p.m.

The Amazing Race
Sunday, February 15 at 8 p.m.

Harper's Island
Thursday, April 15 at 10 p.m.

At FOX
24
Sunday, January 11 at 8 p.m. - 24 REDEMPTION SEASON 7 Video Trailer

24
Monday, January 12 at 8 p.m.

American Idol
Tuesday, January 13 at 8 p.m.

American Idol
Wednesday, January 14 at 8 p.m.

Lie to Me
Wednesday, January 21 at 9 p.m.

Hell's Kitchen
Thursday, January 29 at 10 p.m.

Dollhouse
Friday, February 13 at 9 p.m.

At NBC
Superstars of Dance
Mondays, January 5 at 8 p.m.

The Biggest Loser
Tuesday, January 6 at 8 p.m.

Howie Do It
Friday, January 9 at 8 p.m.

Medium
Monday, February 2 at 10 p.m.

Kings
Thursday, March 19 at 10 p.m.

So there they are. Tomorrow I will be starting searching for the video trailers of these soon-to-be shows you are gonna likely dont want to miss. Its getting exciting and exciting. Oh, what are your new year's resolution? And have you placed christmas decors already? We havent yet. May be tomorrow too, lol. Be back soon guys.