Metro Manila Film Festival 2008 Entries

Monday |

Below are the list of Metro Manila Film Festival 2008 Entries. There are videos that you can see at youtube for the official entries of MMFF 2008. I thought there were none but there are actually. I'll do my best to slowly provide you the video so that you do not have to search for it or your effort of searching will be lessen. The Metro Manila Film Festival is actually a yearly event in Philippine entertainment business. The MMFF entries are released during Christmas day. So, if you like to watch the big screen during Christmas day, below are the choices you may want to watch. Also provided in this blog is Hollywood's Movies to watch on Christmas Day.


The following are the official entries of the 2008 Metro Manila Film Festival:

1. Ang Tanging Ina Nyong Lahat
2. Shake Rattle and Roll X
3. Dayo Animated Movie
4. One Night Only
5. Magkaibigan
6. Desperadas 2
7. Iskul Bukol 20 Years After and
8. Baler

Be back for the video trailer of these entries. I hope I can provide that before Christmas Day arrives.

UPDATE: Check my new article Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) 2008 Awards Night Winners