Movies to Watch on Christmas Day

Saturday |

Movies to Watch on Christmas Day! That is actually on December 25, 2008. So I got a little late in blogging. Our internet connection was gone and it got me a little irritated and I think not just a little but very much irritated. In addition to that, I dont know for sure what TV series I should update. I mean it seemed that they are all resting for the holiday seasons. For that reason it got me thinking, what movies will be released on Christmas Day. I never experienced going out to the house during Christmas Day. May be when I was young, but lately, I quite dont remember.


Anyway, I searched online what movies are to be released on Christmas Day. This post is intended to enumerate those movies and the later post will be concentrated more on video trailers of movie to be released on Christmas Day. And I am excited in creating this post. So, if you are one of those who usually go out during Christmas Day, what I mean those who celebrate Christmas Day out of their home, you might wanna check out one of these movies. Enjoy watching and having a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

Movies to Watch on Christmas Day are:

1. Bedtime Stories - Bedtime Stories Movie Trailer
2. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Movie Trailer
3. Last Chance Harvey - Last Chance Harvey Movie Trailer
4. Marley & Me - Marley & Me Movie Trailer
5. The Spirit - The Spirit Movie Trailer
6. Valkyrie - Valkyrie Movie Trailer
7. Waltz with Bashir - Waltz with Bashir Movie Trailer

Be back for the updates of these movies!