Confessions of a Teen Idol

Sunday |

So what is this confessions of a teen idol? By just reading the phrase, I am quite interested. Although at first I thought its all about the 2009 American Idol. But I was wrong. There are only a few blogs mentioning about this. I guess they are busy blogging about Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya Fight Video or De La Hoya-Pacquiao Fight National Anthem or De La Hoya vs. Pacquiao Dream Match Replay Video. Well, I dont blame them. Even I still have searches for these keywords. So they might as well take advantage of it. As for me, I have to move on. The searches are already going down.


So here I am thinking of what topic to post until I came across Confessions of a Teen Idol. Is this the first time you heard about it? Well, its actually a celebrity reality TV show. Here we get a chance to see again the teen idol we once saw in the years 80's and 90's. The likes of Eric Nies, Jamie Walters, and Jeremy Jackson. This will be released by VH1 on January 4, 2009.

Definitely, this will be a exciting show. Reality shows have been an effective show nowadays. There is nothing similar to it than just mere acting. The world reality makes the difference. There are yet no videos of Confessions of a Teen Idol. If some will be available, I'll post it here. But since this is a video blog I'll give you a confession of a teen idol of the present and that is Miley Cyrus.

Amazon Miley Cyrus Interview Talking About Nick!


Miley talking about Tour and Nick Jonas on Ellen