2008 World Music Awards Videos

Tuesday |

I am probably the very late blogger who is blogging about the 2008 World Music Awards. But its not about who is the first but the opportunity to blog about it. And I guess I have the opportunity to do that. Since this is a video blog, I am focusing my post in the collection of the 2008 World Music Awards Videos. I think it is impossible to be able to post replay videos of the 2008 World Music Awards Videos since I was not successful in my search for the replay videos of the American Music Awards 2008. So, I guess I have to satisfy you guys with the collection of videos I got from youtube.



Upon reading about the World Music Awards of 2008, I imagined the same performers performing at stage and guess who came up automatically in my mind. It is Beyonce Knowles singing Single Ladies. And I am right. Below is the video of Beyonce performing Single Ladies Live World Music Awards 2008:


Additional information is that the following will appear at this awaited event, namely Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Kid Rock and Mariah Carey. And the winners of the 2008 World Music Awards
that I got to search yet. For the meantime, watch the collection of videos of the 2008 World Music Awards. As for the replay of the 2008 World Music Awards, let's just see.

Reggae World Music Awards 2008


Mariah Carey World Music Awards 2008 Special Achievement Award


Anastacia - Absolutely Positively [Live at the World Music Awards 2008]


Beyoncé receiving Award at the World Music Awards 2008 Monaco


Nanousa Ajrouma - World Music Awards 2008


Kate Ryan - Ella elle l'a (Live at World Music Awards 2008 in Monaco)


Rihanna - Umbrella live @ World music Awards


That's all for now. I am tired of searching.