AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS VIDEO COLLECTIONS

Monday |

I am in search of replay video of the American Music Awards 2008, to satisfy some searchers leading to my video blog, but sad to say, I must admit I havent found any. Some are just maximizing the phrase 2008 American Music Awards. But gladly, I have found some videos of performances in last night's American Music Awards. If you havent seen any, just click and enjoy watching and listening to the music.




Christina Aguilera FULL Opening Performance at 2008 American Music Awards


Miley Cyrus - Fly on the Wall - 2008 American Music Awards


Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love (Live at the 2008 American Music Awards) AMA


Beyonce at the 2008 American Music Awards


The Jonas Brothers Performing at the 2008 American Music Awards


New Kids on the Block on the American Music Awards 2008


Rihanna - Rehab American Music Awards (AMA) LIVE!!!! (HQ) 2008!


KanYe West AMA's Heartless American Music Awards 2008


leona lewis american music awards 2008


Pussycat Dolls on the red carpet @ American Music Awards


Alicia Keys 2008 American Music Awards Superwoman live


Pussycat Dolls I Hate This Part & When i Grow Up @ 2008 American Music Awards


Pink - Sober-HQ (Live at the AMA 2008 )


Taylor Swift (AMA American Music Awards 2008) " White Horse " [LIVE]



I think with the videos above, you dont need to search for the replay of the 2008 American Music Awards.