WORLD MAGIC AWARDS VIDEO

Wednesday |

I am not really in the mood to blog today but I'll just try. May be there will be some improvement in my personal experiment. Do you love magic? Who wouldnt? I do love magic a lot. It brings the youthness in you. But this is the first time that I heard of World Magic Awards. You know what, when I started blogging, it seemed that I learned a lot of new things. Although I am not that young anymore, I still dont know a lot of things. Anyway, back to the World Magic Awards.



I havent read blogs blogging about the World Magic Awards. But somehow, I manage to get some videos. I am not sure though if I will be able to get a replay video of World Magic Awards. If I can, I'll immediately post it here.

For the meantime, here are some World Magic Awards videos:

2008 World Magic Awards


Jeff McBride - World Magic Awards