Miley Cyrus Video at Thanksgiving

Sunday |

I forgot to post about Thanksgiving a few days ago. I felt I had to but I dont know, time just passes by and it just faded away. Now, that my mind seemed to be not working, I feel like posting something about music videos. I think that music videos are the easiest to post. Why? I think the reason is obvious. I just have to research the title of the song and the artist who sung it then I'll search at youtube the music video itself. Now, this is not actually an official music video of Miley Cyrus.


The video that I will be featuring today is that video when Miley Cyrus sung at Thanksgiving. As I've said, I forgot to post something about Thanksgiving. So, I decided to post about with a matching video. In this video, Miley Cyrus sung I Thought I Lost You.

So much of the introduction. Here is the video of Miley Cyrus I Thought I Lost You at Macy's Parade 2008:


This blog will be featuring more of Miley Cyrus, Miley Cyrus Lyrics, Miley Cyrus Naked, Miley Cyrus See You Again, Miley Cyrus Biography!