JABBAWOCKEEZ VIDEOS

Friday |

This is one video that is new in this blog. Actually, this is recommended by my brother. A young brother to be exact who loves to watch videos online. Have you heard of the group Jabbawockeez? Jabbawockeez is the newest best dance crew/group in America today. Actually, they have a part in Step Up 2 the movie. I saw Step Up 2 and even Step Up 1. I'll make a review of these movies later. For now, lets focus on Jabbawockeez dance videos.



If you wonder why they are wearing masks? My brother told me that the purpose of using these masks is to enable the audience to see them as one group and not particularly on each individual dancer. This is something new. No one had ever thought of doing that.

So here are the videos I collected:

Jabbawockeez - Step Up 2 Deleted


JabbaWockeeZ America's Best Dance Crew Audition Special


Jabbawockeez at the Monsters of Hip Hop Show 2008 LA


More videos to come! Shaq and the Jabbawookeez Dance at NBA All Star 2009 Game Video