BRITNEY SPEARS CIRCUS LEAK

Monday |

So, they say Britney Spears "Circus" leak. What do they mean by that. Well it simply means that before the release of the album "Circus" the songs are already released online. Meaning there is unlawful release of the contents of the album. And who is to be blamed by that. There is none actually. It may be a good promotion of Britney Spears' album "Circus."




I thought I posted a video of Britney Spears "Circus" album in this video blog. However, upon checking it out, I have no article relating to Britney Spears. So, I think this is a start. I dont know if this is a good news or bad but it seemed that it will be for the sake of the Circus album.

Here are the videos of Britney Spears Circus Leak. I am not quite sure though if these were the video. But I have collected not a few so you might wanna check it out.

Britney Spears Circus Album Preview


Circus Promo


Britney Spears - Circus [Full Version!] Circus Album (Leak)


It took me too long to choose some videos of Britney Spears "Circus" Leak. I am not successful. And I apologize for it seemed all the videos are not real. There are no official video that was indeed leaked.