In Style July 2011 Cover is Eva Longoria

Saturday |

At least I am catching up for today's post. While I was browsing, I came across this news.

Well, even up to now, Eva Longoria's beauty is never failing. Despite her divorce she continues to be glamorous. And you can see this from the latest issue of In Style magazine. Eva Longoria is cover girl of the July 2011 In Style Magazine. She looks amazing.

In addition, an interview was made on her. And read on what she's got to say:

On learning about makeup: “I wasn’t allowed to wear makeup when I was young. I would melt crayons and try to put them on my lips, and I would use watercolors for eye shadow.”

On her beauty must-have: “Mascara is very important. If I were on a desert island, I would have to have mascara and lip balm. I’m naturally tan, but I like to use a bronzing powder or something to make my skin look shimmery.”

Her biggest tip for petite figures: “High heels. I love all designer shoes. There’s this pair in my closet by Versace, and they must be 8 inches – crazy tall! I once tried to count how many I had. All I know is that I just donated 60 pairs.”

On her future in television: “I hope Desperate Housewives never ends. I love this job. It’s so fulfilling. But I also love producing and being behind the camera. What’s in front of the camera rarely excites me as much as all of the magic of these people working behind the scenes.”

On her love life: “One thing I did learn is you don’t hold on to the bitterness of the loss; you hang on to the beauty of the love. Remember all the good things. There was a reason you met someone and a reason why you were together.”