Walk of Fame 2012 Honorees or Recipients Named

Friday |

I failed to observe that there is some kind of a change in the date of this blog. Why? I thought yesterday that I was updating for June 23; however, I was wrong. The post is already for today. Gush.

Anyway, I came across a post from the official website of BET Awards 2011. Even if it did not give any details as to the Walk of Fame 2012, I searched online just for this simply because it interests me.

The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce Walk of Fame Committee announced its Walk of Fame 2012 honorees. These honorees have been selected from a number of nominations. In addition, these Walk of Fame 2012 honorees are advised to schedule their ceremonies within five years or it will be forfeited. Below are the Walk of Fame 2012 honorees or recipients:

MOTION PICTURES:
Jennifer Aniston, Vin Diesel, Scarlett Johansson, John Lasseter, Malcolm McDowell, Sumner Redstone, Kate Winslet and Richard Burton (posthumous)

TELEVISION:
Valerie Bertinelli, Matt Groening, Mariska Hargitay, Patricia Heaton, Marg Helgenberger, Walter Koenig, and Adam West

RECORDING:
Pepe Aguilar, AMERICA, Boyz II Men, Hal David, David Foster, Vince Gill, Jennifer Lopez, Ann and Nancy Wilson (Heart) and Barry White (posthumous)

RADIO:
Ellen K.

Congratulations to the Walk of Fame 2012 honorees!