American Idol Season 10 Live Streaming and Performances Videos

Tuesday |

This is it! The American Idol Season 10 finale episode! Although this is not the most watched American Idol Season, it just feels exciting to watch and learn who's gonna be the American Idol Season 10 winner.

The final two contestants of the American Idol Season 10 are both young. As to where they are now, Scotty McCreery has to say, "Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever dreamed I would have made it this far." On the other hand, Lauren Alaina declared, "I felt like I was going to pass out. I was crossing my fingers and praying (host Ryan Seacrest) was going to call out my name. I feel so blessed to be here, I cannot believe it."

Watch American Idol Season 10 live streaming tonight! American Idol Season 10 finale performances videos as well as American Idol Season 10 performers videos will also be provided.