Roger Federer vs Novak Djokovic Live Video Australian Open 2011 Tennis Semi Finals

Tuesday |

Probably my last post for the day. I did not reach my aim today. I thought I will but I didn't. But got to move on. This is life.

On the other hand, got some good news for tennis fans out there. The 2011 Australian Open Tennis Tournament is almost over. We are now at the Australian Open 2011 semi finals. Of course, the matches included are the best among the best. And one of these is, Roger Federer vs Novak Djokovic.

As Roger Federer defeated Stanislas Wawrinka today, he advances to the semis. As much as we want Roger Federer vs Rafael Nadal at the 2011 Australian Open championship game for men, Roger Federer is not that eager this time as he is facing Novak Djokovic. Roger Federer would not want to comment regarding facing Rafael Nadal on the finals. According to Roger Federer, "He (Novak Djokovic) takes it to the opponent." Watch Roger Federer vs Novak Djokovic live. To watch Roger Federer vs Novak Djokovic live online, check the link or video update later.