Mayweather vs Pacquiao Fight Live is Not Yet on its End

Saturday |

This is my last post for the day. Of course I am hoping it doesn't. I'll do my best to be back later.

In the meantime, here's the latest on Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight. Its not yet the end for Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight live. There is no truth to rumors that Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is afraid to fight Pacquiao.

According to Richard Schaefer, during the promotion of the Juan Manuel Marquez vs Michael Katsidis fight, Mayweather is not commenting on the Pacquiao issue due to court obligations. He is currently charged with assault against his ex-girlfriend. According to Schaefer, "I can assure you that when the time is right, he'll fight Pacquiao and beat Pacquiao."

Is this an indication that Mayweather vs Pacquiao live on pay per view vent will soon be available? This will indeed rock the world of boxing.