Dancing with the Stars (DWTS) Season 11 Final Performances Videos

Tuesday |

I have a hard time typing using the keyboard I am using now. Its a small keyboard. I am not used to it.

Anyway, the important thing is I can blog today. I thought I cant. As mentioned, here are the videos of the final performances of the Dancing with the Stars (DWTS) Season 11 top 3. Just to recall the reason why the Dancing with the Stars (DWTS) Season 11 winner made it.

Click the links provided below to watch Dancing with the Stars (DWTS) Season 11 final performances videos:
- Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough Dancing with the Stars (DWTS) Season 11 Final Performances Videos
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas Dancing with the Stars (DWTS) Season 11 Final Performances Videos
- Kyle Massey and Lacey Schwimmer Dancing with the Stars (DWTS) Season 11 Final Performances Videos