Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat Game 3 and 4 Schedule

Wednesday |

I am both confused and glad about my online earnings today. I failed to update this blog until today. I was expecting to have only a few cents in my earnings but gladly got more than $5 today. That's good enough for me.

Why am I confused? That is because I can't figure it out what searches are the source of these earnings. I wanna know so that I can update this blog for that purpose.

Now I am thinking that it might be the Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat game schedule. NBA fans are aware that both teams are on a match up this season even from the opening night. Since Lebron James became a Miami Heat player, they are expecting more from the team. So, if you are searching for Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat game schedule, here it is:
- Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat Game 3 will be on February 13, 2011 while
- Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat Game 4 is scheduled on April 10, 2011

Its a long wait huh! Check out for the update on Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat Game 3 and 4 live streaming links.