Asian Games 2010 Opening Ceremony Live

Friday |

Got a lot to do tonight. My blogging success yesterday will be followed by a not so good story today. I dont think I will be earning that much today. There's something I wanna do first.

Anyway, I did not have an idea that the 2010 Asian Games will be held this month. The event begins today up to November 27, 2010. The Asian Games 2010 opening ceremony will be held today live from Guangzhou, China. There will be a total of 42 sports to be played (see below). Who will emerge the Asian Games 2010 champion?

Watch Asian Games 2010 opening ceremony live on your local cable television. See your representatives play their game.

RELATED POSTS:
Asian Games 2010 Sports
Asian Games 2010 Medal Tally
Asian Games 2010 Live Feed
Asian Games 2010 Videos
Asian Games 2010 Latest News