Gimmie Dat Music Video of Ciara Early Release

Tuesday |

Here is Ciara's Gimmie Dat Music Video. This is actually an early release of the video due to some leak on the internet. As Ciara's tweet goes:

"Hey my sweet fans! I am aware that there is an unfinished version of my video that is out right now. As u guys know I always want everything to be as perfect as possible when I share it with you, so something like this is very unfortunate!". However I refuse to let this steal my joy and excitement! I am very proud of this video, and I worked hard on this for you guys!:) I know the premiere was supposed to happen tomorrow! Because of this I'm going to give it to you early!!"

Watch Gimmie Dat Music Video of Ciara
- The leak
For the full video, watch it at youtube. No embedding codes are provided online.