Denise Richards Playboy

Wednesday |

This is the trend today. Similar to some famous Hollywood stars, Denise Richards is posing for Playboy magazine.

Apart from that, Denise Richards is in the center of controversies regarding ex-husband Charlie Sheen.

Regarding the controversy, she says, “Charlie will always be a part of my life. We are bonded together forever and no matter what the situation is, he’s their dad. It was unfortunate what happened. I can’t control what happened, all I can do is move forward. I control my house and the girls. They’re happy, beautiful children. This is something that is unfortunate. I have been booked on all these shows to promote my show and I want to fulfill that obligation. This is a very personal private matter. I’m trying to protect my girls. They don’t know anything going on and I prefer to keep it that way and leave out the details.” (source: popcrunch)