Philippine Nursing Board Exam Result 2010

Friday |

The most awaited Result is finally here. The Philippines Nursing Board Exam Result of July 2010 will be given this month of August. Examiners are hope full that their names will be on the list. I remember when I had my Board examination the feeling of excitement and nervousness will really track your nerve. As I was given the result I could hardly have the time to think if I am really on the list for before internet is not that available in time. I configure it through buying a newspaper if it is really true.

Well I can relate to those who have taken the exam. Anyway I will be updating you today for the result. Professional Regulation Commission had already listed those who passed the examination and we are waiting for it to be posted.

I already had the Top notchers which I got from a source.