Miss Universe 2010 4th Runner Up Venus Raj Answer

Tuesday |




The most talked about Miss Universe 2010 winners. I forgot that the television on our office was set to the channel of Miss Universe 2010. When I went to our canteen the two hosts announced the winners. My co workers where talking about the controversial answer of Miss Philippines for they thought she will be answering the question with much of confidence and idea. Every individual has his own opinion and how they perceive the question. Many really thought that Miss Philippines answered so short and some are not satisfied with her answer. Anyway being on her position I think there are many mistakes you have done in your life being not a perfect person.

Well of course being with that big crowd I even can't answer the question as what people want. Anyway all the contestant have done their part. It was an amazing competition. Congratulations to the contestants.