Mel Gibson's New RACIST RANT: N-Word Rape Threats

Friday |

AFTER the supposed secret break up of Mel Gibson and his wife Oksana Grigorieva , another controversy is again thrown to Mel Gibson after the said allegations of abusing his wife. Mel Gibson has reportedly exploded in another racially charged tirade, this time throwing around the N-word at his ex, Oksana Grigorieva reported by Radaronline. A tape content was not denied by representative of Mel Gibson this was the content:

"You're an embarrassment to me. You look like a f***ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault."

"How dare you act like such a bitch when I have been so f**king nice."

"I am going to come and burn the f**king house down... but you will blow me first."

Here is a voicemail Mel allegedly left Oksana:

"This is my last message. I might be the father... Well, f** you... You psycho c***... Because I don't care. Do you understand me? I'm done."

Much as we wanted to know about this news we will be updating on what happened to the couple's life.