Tiger Woods Text Messages to Joslyn James

Friday |

Despite Tiger Woods' apology, issues relating to his illegal relationships are still unstoppable. Text messages from Tiger Woods to another mistress named Joslyn James are published by the latter in her own website. It is said that there are over 100 text messages there. How can one Tiger Woods commit all these?

Here are some of the text messages. Its up to you to decide.
-Having a few issues at home. Might be a little later before i see you tonight. Parent hood melt down.
- OK, I would like to have a threesome with you and another girl you trust.
- I want to treat you rough, throw you around, spank and slap you
- Have you ever had a golden shower done to you? … just morbid curiosity.
- You are my f**king whore. Hold you down while I choke you
And the last message?
-”Don’t f**king talk to me. You almost just ruined my whole life. If my agent and these guys would have seen you there, F**k.”